Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Just wanted to say hello again! It has been about a year since I have posted. I am trying to get back into blogging. I hope everyone has been well:) Easter is tomorrow and I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all the blessings in my life. This time last year we were in the hospital with Madi and she was 1 day old. She was born on Good Friday and we took her home Easter afternoon. It was the best weekend of my life. That child has been a little miracle for Will and I. God sacrificed his only son for us, so that our sins would be forgiven. He gave us the greatest gift of all!!! Tomorrow we will celebrate Jesus, rising from the dead so that we might have eternal life. So remember tomorrow how awesome our God is! HE IS RISEN!!!!! Dont forget to count your blessings! Good night and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Followers