Friday, February 17, 2012

We're back on....

Hey yall! Sorry it has been awhile. So much has happened since the last post. Obviously, you can tell that I have not been committed to this blog, but I have had a change of heart! I hope to update all of you on a regular basis...not because I think you care, but because writing is therapuatic, haha! Because we live away for most of the year it is a good way to stay in touch with friends and family. I have really enjoyed reading all of my friends blogs while in New Orleans. So...where do I begin?? Well, the chapter in Seattle came to a close a year ago and now Will is playing for the New Orleans Saints. This has been wonderful because we are much closer to home. But, it was a bitter sweet move because we loved our friends in Seattle. They became our family and that was really hard to leave. Now we have found a new group of friends and can still have our Seattle friends, who have been dispersed all over the United States. It has definitely been an change, but as you know I do love hot weather! But currently we are back home in Auburn, our heart of hearts!!! Will and the Saints had an awesome season and while there was no superbowl to conclude the season it was still a great one! Next year is the Saints year, I can feel it (hint, hint God)! But, being home has been wonderful! One of the biggest events and most exciting is that my dad just got married!!!:) Yes, he did, to a wonderful, amazing and precious woman named Beki. The Lord totally brought them together, there is no doubt in my mind about that! I could not be happier for them and I truly do love her! She has embraced Will and I like her own and I look forward to many happy years with her and my dad!!! Well, that's all for this morning, but more will come tomorrow! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and God Bless! I have just recently realized that if you start your day thanking the Lord for your blessings your whole attitude will be more positive with Him at your side!!!

1 comment:


Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Followers