Monday, November 1, 2010

Mt Rainier with Dad and Grandmama!

My Dad and Grandmother have been in town for a couple of weeks and we have been super busy.  My Dad has been totally remodeling our house. It looks so so good!  I cannot believe all that he has done.  He is an amazing handy man and a work horse.  I am so thankful for him being here!!! He is the best dad ever:) Love you DAD!!! I will post some pics soon of all the new stuff we have done, but first I want show some pics of Mt Rainier.  It is a mountain that is about 2 hrs from Seattle and it is spectacular.  It is 14,000 ft and is beautiful.  Me, dad, and grandmama went up last week and loved it.
This is our view of Mt Rainier when we were about an hour away.  It gets so much bigger.


We are getting closer...




This is a half way point, already 7,000 ft up the mountain.  


More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Followers