Thursday, May 21, 2009

I am new at this :)

This is my first post as a blogger.  I just needed one more thing to fill up my spare time.  As if there isn't enough stuff going on.  Well right now Will and I are in Seattle for about three more weeks, then its back to Alabama.  We are so excited to be home for a month.  While we love Seattle and all its green beauty, we cant wait to get back to our southern roots.  It is a little ironic that two home bodies would get married and move as far away as possible.  We both love our hot humid weather, southern hospitality, and fried food.  See all you Alabamians very soon.  But currently my best friend in Seattle is going to have her baby any day.  So I am just waiting for the phone call at two in the morning.  I cant wait!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley, I love your blog. Tim and I have a blog, too (k-and-t-family.blogspot.com). I love posting Luke updates and will someday make an electronic scrapbook. Hope y'all are well! Miss you...please tell your parents hello!

    ReplyDelete


Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Our fam at Seattle/Tampa Bay game

Followers